Types of Methods
• Nature Connection Practices
• Movement - Somatics - Embodied Practices
• Meditation - Spiritual Guidance
• Energy Work - Energy Healing
• Groups, teams and organisations
Juliet is a Transpersonal Integrative Psychotherapist. The word integrative means that Juliet draws upon multiple modalities in order to best suit the individual’s needs – from psychodynamic, to humanistic, to existential – whilst setting this all within the transpersonal framework which views the individual’s development against the backdrop of their spiritual unfolding. Transpersonal psychotherapy addresses all facets of the human experience, including mind, body and spirit. It aims to help individuals get back in touch with their true nature and to reach their full potential in life. Whilst primarily a talking therapy, Juliet may draw upon a variety of transpersonal therapy techniques in her work such as meditation, visualisations, guided dreamwork and creative expression through writing or art.
Juliet also practices as a Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Teacher and Shamanic Healer:
– Kundalini Yoga is a powerful practice combining breath work, postures, meditation and mantra to bring balance to mind, body and spirit. It is known as the yoga of awareness for the enhanced clarity it brings to people’s lives;
– Shamanic Healing is an energy healing practice, drawing on and channelling natural healing energy to release blockages and bring balance to the individual. It simultaneously works on all aspects of an individual’s being – spiritual, mental, emotional and physical.
Juliet believes all of the above are powerful tools to help individuals adapt to the current challenging times by enabling them to connect to their inner core no matter what is going on around them, and to explore and move through their experiences in order to come to a place of balance and move forward in alignment with their highest destiny.
Juliet lives in Berkshire, UK, and offers private sessions in Reading, Newbury and Aldermaston, as well as online via Skype, Zoom and FaceTime. She also runs group classes, workshops and retreats which often combine aspects of all of the above, as well as time spent connecting with nature.
Offers from this Guide to You
This is a new section and many guides have not yet had the opportunity to add offers.
Methods this Guide uses
Yoga has many schools, traditions and variations. It originally arose in ancient India as a group of …
Environmental and Social collapse calls us to question our relationship to nature and the biosphere. …
Archaeological and anthropological evidence shows that shamanism can be traced back 30,000 years to …
This is guidance offered through a particular religious or spiritual framework such as Christian, Bu …
There are many forms of energy healing. What they have in common is that the practitioner activates …
‘Therapy’ is a broad church with many academic and practical variations, and for this reason, any si …