Types of Methods
• Movement - Somatics - Embodied Practices
• Meditation - Spiritual Guidance
• Coaching - Transformation - Philosophy
• Parent / teacher / child care provider
• One to one, personal
• Groups, teams and organisations
I’ve been mourning our future for about 10 years. My concerns about having a child who might not have breathable atmosphere into adulthood were negated by everyone. My life trauma has been a beacon of insight into what lies ahead. My training in mental and physical health has taught me that we need each other more than ever before. I bring tools and awareness to share with anyone seeking more ease and affirmation on this journey of adaptation.
Offers from this Guide to You
This is a new section and many guides have not yet had the opportunity to add offers.
Methods this Guide uses
Standard Coaching Generically, a coach is someone who enters into a skilful, intimate, developmental …