Types of Methods
• Meditation - Spiritual Guidance
• Coaching - Transformation - Philosophy
• Parent / teacher / child care provider
• One to one, personal
• Groups, teams and organisations
Deep adaptation to 21st century truth and reality is a fundamentally philosophical undertaking. It flows into every aspect of our human being and presence in the 21st century. I offer philosophical guidance on the path of your choosing to adapt to that truth and reality through clear understanding with an open heart, abiding in wisdom and love. The aim is to establish harmonious resonance within your own body, mind, and spirit, and beyond yourself in all your relations with others — including with nature and the greater cosmos.
The journey we take together will focus on semiosis — how we discern and process signs of truth and reality, intellectually, intuitively, emotionally, creatively, and spiritually. While my own journey has taken a Christian path, diverging from mainstream contemporary churchianity in dissident ways, I do not evangelize, proselytize, or otherwise promote a Christian worldview. If asked, I will freely share my faith and discuss my theology, of course, but as a DA guide my primary concern is to aid you in discerning the signs of your life’s journey on your own path, whatever you choose those to be.
I was born and raised in the bluegrass Cumberland foothills of eastern Kentucky. As a computer scientist, technologist, and professional, I lived in Chicago, Silicon Valley, Atlanta, and Florida. For those who are interested, academic and professional credentials and experience are visible in my profile and resume/CV on LinkedIn (or just contact me to get acquainted).
The method and approach I offer are best understood as semiosic harmonious resonance. Coming to understand that rather obtuse phrase is the beginning of the journey. Primary inspirations and influences are:
- Semiosic philosophy, philosophy of science & cognition: Charles S. Peirce, Karl Popper
- Semiosic spirituality: Leonard Sweet, Charles Taylor
- Semiosic life: beloved parents, family, friends; nature, arts, sciences.
Offers from this Guide to You
This is a new section and many guides have not yet had the opportunity to add offers.
Until further notice, all semiosic guidance sessions will be conducted online. My Deep Adaptation Guide services are provided at no charge. Voluntary …
- Type: Coaching - Transformation - Philosophy, Meditation - Spiritual Guidance, Nature Connection Practices
- For: Groups, teams and organisations, One to one, personal, Parent / teacher / child care provider, Self-Guided
- Payment: Free
- Guide: Terry Rankin
Methods this Guide uses
Standard Coaching Generically, a coach is someone who enters into a skilful, intimate, developmental …
The Work That reconnects is a group workshop process that connects people and brings forth inspirati …