Types of Methods
• Groups, teams and organisations
Do you want somebody to talk to, as you process what might be very powerful feelings about our predicament?
To listen deeply as you inquire into the question “So, what now?” If so, I look forward to connecting with you.
I am a transformative coach and facilitator who has woken up to the need for positive deep adaptation, and now spend all my time supporting others from a psycho-spiritual perspective. After running a successful business for 35 years, I now offer all my work through the gift economy. I coach individuals and facilitate workshops and retreats – like this one: https://www.heartofthriving.com/event/the-edge-2/
My work weaves together:
- The Three Principles of Mind, Consciousness and Thought – a simple understanding that I call the Heart of Thriving. The game-changing insights to be seen here are truly profound and valuable for anyone wishing to learn how to navigate from well-being, peace, wisdom, clarity, compassion, love and innate resilience in these times. This isn’t any kind of ‘spiritual bypass’ – we still need to feel our feelings, rather than trying to ‘fix’ or numb them. To honour our pain and grief. But I can help you to find something else that allows you to stand strong, truly look our predicament in the face – and discover the way ahead that’s right for you.
- Jem Bendell’s Deep Adaptation. We’ll explore the ‘4 Rs’ of Deep Adaptation: Resilience, Relinquishment, Restoration and Reconciliation/Reconnection.
- Joanna Macy’s The Work that Reconnects. We will journey around a spiral of Gratitude, Honouring our Pain, Seeing with New Eyes and Going Forth during our work together.
Offers from this Guide to You
This is a new section and many guides have not yet had the opportunity to add offers.
The Three Principles is a profoundly practical spiritual understanding about the human experience. The online course is designed for people who are aw …
- Type: Coaching - Transformation - Philosophy, Psychology - Psychotherapy - Counseling
- For: Groups, teams and organisations
- Payment: Free
- Guide: Kimberley Hare