Type of Method
• Groups, teams and organisations
There are many forms of energy healing. What they have in common is that the practitioner activates and guides subtle energies to heal the client.
- A session can be performed in person or at a distance.
- The healer and the client can be more passive or active during a session.
- Energy healing can be used for biological, mental and spiritual issues.
- The ideas about the outcome can be more open or more specific.
- It can be used to heal individual, groups and larger spheres, such as the planet.
The ideas around subtle fields, what they are, and how the healing occurs, differs a lot between methods and practitioners. If you have specific ideas around this, it can be a good idea to find a healer with a similar worldview.
In the Deep Adaptation context, energy healing will mainly deal with mental and spiritual issues and less with our biological bodies.
Guides using this Method
Founder of Wider Embraces
Aligning all parts of us as single human beings, and aligning Humanity and the Biosphere, are my mai …
Somatic Trauma Coach
Somatics for Climate Resilience I am a somatic educator and trauma coach who works over Zoom video a …
Reconnection and Resilience Coach
After 35 years in transformation-based training, coaching and facilitation and writing my 2017 book, …
Systems Healer, Family Physician, Trauma and Resilience Specialist
A primary care practitioner, systems entrepreneur, and trauma specialist, I am especially able to gu …