Types of Methods
• Energy Work - Energy Healing
• Coaching - Transformation - Philosophy
• Groups, teams and organisations
It is my purpose to create spaces of connection that bring out the most beautiful sides of our human nature. It was through my encounter with Jem Bendell and Deep Adaptation that I discovered that in the face of our predicament, it is essential that we focus on what makes us feel alive. What makes me feel alive is connection – the state of being fully present with oneself, other humans and nature. It is what I strive to experience and share in all of my work which includes:
1. Coaching: with a focus on discovering and/or finding ways to live in deeper alignment with your purpose in the face of uncertainty and collapse. I hold a certificate in Deep Transformational Coaching, Generative Dialogue & Re:Patterning, having studied with renowned coach and author Peter Wrycza. I can also support you in discovering and inviting your core identity patterns to unfold into the next healthier stage in their evolution.
2. Shamanic guidance: creating safe spaces in which you can connect to the depths of your inner wisdom through drumbeat, intention and subconscious imagery work to address any challenge you are facing. Having been a shamanic practitioner for the last 5 years, I have supported hundreds of people with individual and group shamanic journey sessions, both online and offline. I believe healing resides within you and thus will never offer to journey for you. I will gladly journey with you or support your process of doing this work in a responsible and safe way.
3. Connection Playground: events facilitation with a focus on authentic relating/deep relating/circling, embodiment work, shamanic drum journeying, nature connection practices and others. Upon first hearing about our predicament, I understood that I want to dedicate my life to exploring connection with myself, others and nature. Not in the hope of finding the answer to what connection is, but as a way of enjoying what remains of my time here on earth and sharing the experience of connection and play with others. I also believe it is the way of healing the pattern of separation that has lead to where we find ourselves today collectively. It is why I created the Connection Playground, first offline in Bali and then more recently online, as a global community. In it, everyone can hold space around a practice or a topic that feels alive for them, co-create and follow and play with what emerges. We’d love to see you in one of our online spaces.
4. Deep Adaptation – as part of the Deep Adaptation core team, I’ve been holding gatherings and coordinating the work of key groups within our network, including the Positive Deep Adaptation facebook group moderation team, DA advocates, DA groups network. I also specialise in Deep Relating and hold monthly online gatherings for PDA facilitators and PDA groups.
Offers from this Guide to You
This is a new section and many guides have not yet had the opportunity to add offers.
Methods this Guide uses
Standard Coaching Generically, a coach is someone who enters into a skilful, intimate, developmental …
Environmental and Social collapse calls us to question our relationship to nature and the biosphere. …